Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Filckr Slidshow


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

This was an easy project to do and could be easily used for a recap of a school trip or major project. It is easy enough that I believe even second and third grade children would be able to use this. It would be also a grate tool to help children express their story telling ability, to make English fun and more applicable to how they express their daily lives. This was a great and easy to use tool, this help make education fun!

2 comments:

JessieD329 said...

Amanda, this is nice. Your children are precious. Does your husband work there? My boss used to live there and always talks about the Yupik culture, she even knows some words. My friend, Kendra, and I found that the words "tea" and "sugar" are pronounced almost the same in Yupik and Athabascan. Thanks for a great job.

skipvia said...

I enjoyed learning more about life in your home. Your comments were very helpful in giving me more information about how houses are constructed, etc. This is one of the reasons that I like this tool so much. Imagine the stories that your students would be able to tell.