Monday, October 20, 2008

Youth Camp video

This was really fun to do, I found that I had to mix two years together to get a full view of all the actives that have happened at Youth Camp. Once I decided what pictures to use, adding transitions and credits was easy. The hardest part was the music I wanted to make my own beat but when I looked up garageband it looked as if I need to purchase it, so I just looked for some music that I could pull some short clips from. I also try to chose music that was more youth like in sound so that it would match with the theme of the idea. I used the youth camp theme because my husband and I run a youth group and I had been planing on making some kind of slide show to show new youth what camp is all about.

For some reason every time I try to upload my video to this posting it starts to and stops so have a link below were it is uploaded to google video.

Youth Camp

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great time at camp. Where did you take the campers?

Jessica W said...

That was awesome. I loved the sound track! Where was the camp?